Terms and Conditions for online payments
All payments of Excellence Awards Academy (EAA) invoices using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- EAA accepts the following credit cards and PayPal in AED and USD currencies:
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card or PayPal account in the selected currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-15 days in updating your payment in EAA records.
- Payments are deposited to Excellence Awards Academy bank account.
- Online payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by the online Payment Gateway using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- EAA does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, the online payment provider will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, the online payment provider will advise that your payment has failed. EAA will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider or check your account for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice, to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of EAA services.
- EAA will confirm your payment details via email.
- By using EAA’s online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable EAA policies relating to your Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the EAA privacy statement.
- EAA’s Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.