- Criteria Website
- Criteria Mobile applications
- Criteria Facebook Page
- Innovative ideas that lead to final design solution
- Original solutions for interactivity
2- Technical / Ease of use / Navigation ( 25% )
- Outstanding use of special software applications
- Data base
- Language used: ex . net frame work ( ASP, ADO,C# VB ) PERL ( CGI … etc ) JAVA Script + more…etc. (.Net, JSP, EJB, Perl, PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, SQL, C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML/HTTP, XML, DHTML, WAP, CSS, SSL)
- Compatibility and adaptation of the design.
3- Content/Structure: (25%)
- of links
- of contents
- Of Data
- Easy navigation & user friendly
- Accessibility of the website (KB size)
- HTML (asp, php, cgi, xml, sql …etc) formats preferably should not exceed 60KB/webpage in each website.
- Flash animation
- In design of all the inner and outer web pages of the website.
4- Visual design solution/Aesthetics (20%)
- Proper application of design principles: Harmony, balance, color scheme, contrast.
- Interactivity of type and image.
- Sequential design: visual links between main page and inside pages with the respect of the site brand and identity.
5- Interactivity (10%)
Building interesting valuable experience: Control, creativity, productivity, communication, adaptation.
Application quality includes application content and the concept. The following factors will be evaluated:
- Whether the idea and objective are clearly defined
- The overall application concept
- The verifiability of the objectives and the capability to scale up the results.
2- Performance (20%)
- Mobile users have a bewildering number of choices for interactive engagement.
- Performance is the easiest and best way to stand out.
- Users have no tolerance for slow performance, but a strong appreciation for mobile apps that get the job done.
3- Innovation/vision (10%)
- Evaluation will be focused on the level of innovation compared with the current applications available on the market.
- Usefulness to the user as well as novelty will be considered.
4- Design/complexity of approach (15%)
- this criterion will be used to evaluate the complexity of the design and to evaluate the layout of application.
5- New Knowledge (5%)
- Evaluation will focus on the extent to which the project produces new knowledge of significance with regard to journal publishing.
6- Offload to Wi-Fi (10%)
- Have the app take advantage of available wireless networks instead of relying on 3G or other similar networks.
7- Handle screen rotations (10%)
- Like with the duplicate content caching, many apps are written so that every time a user rotates the screen the device pings the server, even though there is no change in data.
- Instead, track the orientation change and send the information with other data, rather than individually
8- Balance design elements to drive performance (10%)
- While designers need to be involved early, so do developers.
- Mobile devices are very underpowered compared to traditional computers, so the performance impact of design elements is even more exacerbated on mobile devices.
It is important to balance design directions with the realities of what can be executed well on mobile devices.
25% Rich in description and information
20% Prosperous in Content
15% Design and style
5% Number of likes